Post 10: English Language Challenges

I like the subject i think that it help me because it is a subject difficult for me, i did not understand a lot of things of english before to study it, but i learned many thing and im excited for it, for my evolution in english. Also i am enjoy so much coming to the class and doing blogs, because it entertaint me.

Make blogs is a good form to understand and learn english, bacause is entertain doing blogs and write about so much things for example, memories, experiencies of my childhood, etc. I like the way to teaching because i bring to english themes importants for me.

An aspect to improve of my english is the vocbulary because it is small and i have not a good hability for talk or express in english, so it is an aspect to improve.

For do it, i want to see more movies with out subtitles for try to understand the movie or other thing that i can do is could be listening more songs in english for learns new words and expressions also i would like to improve my english and learn with the aplication “Duolingo” for do it more easy and enterteining.

I do not practice so much my english out of the class because i think that i have so much to learn yet. I would like understand more about english, learn new words, trying to talk and pronouns better, and many others things, because i now thtat english is a important and universal lenguaje in the world and someday will help me for understand other people in another contry, so is importnat for me getting better and continue practicing

Comentarios

Entradas populares