Post 5: My Future Job

Hello, today i Will talk about my possible future work

When i was a little kid, i always played with a lot of papers and a desk, for that reason i think that i am studing public administration with a mention in public management

But in the last time thinking about my future possible work, i have been thinking about working in an international organization, like UNAIDS or UN Women, because they are international organizations that help improve the lives of people around the world, especially in UNAIDS because It Works with the prevention and fight for the people rights that live with HIV, were i have been working, in this theme, for long time in the last years.

I Will like to work in a safe space that reconies the difference between each one of its members, in a place where i can grow as a professional and a human and where they truly fight and work for the opressed comunities.

I have always imagined myself working in an office, but I would not like to be there all the time because I am a super active person so I would need some part of my work to be done outside.
I would like to travel a lot for my work, wishing with meeting a lot of places and persons but, above all learn and know about how is the life of the people around the world.

I believe that, in order to better realize my possible future work, I believe that I should begin to learn and train me more in the policies that exist in the rest of the world in the protection of women and HIV.

I have always wanted to help people and I believe that my future work will not be the exception.

Comentarios

Entradas populares