Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Hi, today I talk about Buthan. I always like to go because is considered the happy is country.

Buthan is located in South Asian in the eastern Himalayas. Thumphu is its capital and Phuntssholing is its financial center.  Border whit the Tibet Autonomous Region of China in the north, the Sikkim state of India and the Chumbi Valley of Tibet in the west, the Arunachal Pradesh state of India in the east, and the states of Assam and West Bengal in the south.

I like than not measure his progress with the Gross Domestic Product only with a National Happiness Index. Although Buthan is an authoritarian monarchy and I dislike the country than not have democracy.

For immigration policies I not study, word and live in Buthan because the abroad only can visited for fifteen days unless send a letter to monach. So, I like visit Buthan for a couple of days.
Buthan is amazing, mystic and beautiful. Worthy of visit.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares