Post 2: The best concert ever


I´m going to talk about the best concert that i did assisted up to this moment, the first thing that I remember of that concert is "Ohhh Ricky Martin, you are the best. Ohhh Ricky Martin, you are the best"

Like I said in the beggining the best concert that I´m  have attend in my life was the One Wold Tour of Ricky Martin on march 3, 2016. this was at Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile. It was a concert very important for me because it marked my life.

the day before the concert I arrived to Santiago because in the following days it would be my first day of university and it was the first concert that I attend alone, so it was so exciting for me all the new expericiences that I was taking in few days. Did you imagine all the sensations that I was feeling in that moment?,  the concert was marked the start of a new life style here in Santiago and new experiences that helped me for grow up as a person so this concert had means a lot of things for me and honestly I loved the show and I´ve always love to Ricky mart in upto this day.

Comentarios

Entradas populares