Post 7: My Best Friend

Thanks to Rocio Belén Villaseca Mena, I was outlasted to the University.

Is strange I talk about my best friend because I had never had the opportunity of I talk about her, how wonderful she is and talk about how important she is in my life.

I met her in my first day of the university and since the moment She became someone totally special to me. Rocio and me since the first semester have had almost all the chairs together, we have ever only had four separate classes. Besides, we have done all the work for the university together, without exception.

But not always we have a perfect friendly relationship because we were in second year in the university, we had a fight very important for fact where Rocío was partly to blame, motive for I suffer every because she was supposed to have betrayed me, although I found out later that she wasn’t. But this event brought with it the best memory I have with her, which was reconciliation after months of anger, which happened at a party organized for the welcome of the new students of the year 2017, in which, after being angry for a while, we reconciled, asked forgiveness of each other and became friends again, but this time, in a much stronger and more confident way.

I can say that the Rocío, is a person who has literally saved me from not having left the university career during these years, because it has been a great support in the difficult moments, and a great companion in the joyful moments, for the same reason, I consider her my best friend.

With Rocío we have even thought that after studying Public Administration, we will carry out together a consulting company, because we already know that together we work very well.

These 4 years are unforgettable and I hope Rocio will remain my great friend and companion forever.


Comentarios

Entradas populares