Post 6: Postgraduate Studies


Since I was very small, I always liked to learn about new things, do research and participate in different activities at school, I always liked to read and know more, especially on issues of sexual diversity for that reason since I am in the university I have worked on issues of gender, sexual diversity and HIV / AIDS, so, I have always thought that, if I do a postgraduate, it would be in a theme in that line.

In the last time I have thought that, in the case of studying a postgraduate in Chile, I would study the diploma in Gender, Society and Public Policies, Latin American Faculty of Social Sciences in Chile, the Blended Diploma in Gender Theory, Development and Public Policies of the Interdisciplinary Center for Gender Studies or the Master's Degree in Gender and Culture Studies, mention of Social Sciences, from the same academic unit.
But In the case of being able to study abroad, I would like to study a magister in sexology or gender public policy management, ideally in Spain, because in many ways is the country where the academy has specialized more in studying these themes.
Someday I would like that in Chile there is no discrimination or violence towards women and sexual diversity, being more respectful in diversity and generating the equality in society that we need, but for that we need to be agents of change, so I study public administration because it is a career that gives me technical tools with which I can change many things that are wrong or that do not seem fair to society, especially in a topic that I love and where I can learn more and more on how to create these spaces so that all of us can live in safe, dignified spaces and respecting the rights of all people.

I have always liked to learn and I would not like to stay with only the undergraduate degree, I want more than that, I want specialize me and help many people who need it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares